The Association is dedicated to "Maximizing Excellence" for court officers and provides the following opportunities for each member to participate in this endeavor:
- Network with other court officers from across the state;
- Serve in leadership roles within the Association as an officer, director, or committee chairperson
- Serve on state and local committees and have positive impact on issues which relate to you as a court officer;
- Receive statewide and local recognition for exemplary performance; and,
- Attend quality training programs.
Special Thanks\Career Opportunities
The Supreme Court of Ohio is accepting applications for the following positions:
Judicial Attorney to Chief Justice Maureen O'Connor
Manager, Network and Technology Resources (Program Manager III)
Master Commissioner (Attorney III)
Manager, Instructional Design (Program Manager II)
Director of the Judicial College (Director)
Programmer Analyst (Programmer Analyst II)
To check the status of your online application, please log in to your account at www.careers.ohio.gov.