The Association is dedicated to "Maximizing Excellence" for court officers and provides the following opportunities for each member to participate in this endeavor:
- Network with other court officers from across the state
- Serve in leadership roles within the Association as an officer, director, or committee chairperson
- Serve on state and local committees and have positive impact on issues which relate to you as a court officer
- Receive statewide and local recognition for exemplary performance
- Attend quality training programs
Court and Agency Job Postings
The Supreme Court of Ohio provides this listing of job openings as a service to the courts of Ohio and members of the public. The jobs posted are not positions offered by the Supreme Court and applicants should apply directly with the listed employer. The Supreme Court is not responsible for the employment process for the listed job postings nor does it serve as a contact on behalf of each listed employer. All questions should be referred to the listing employer. The Supreme Court does not make any representations or guarantees about the accuracy of the position descriptions posted. The Supreme Court is not aware of when a job posting has been filled. Inclusion of a job opening on this job posting page is at the discretion of the Supreme Court of Ohio. To submit an open position for consideration, please click on the link below.
To apply for all other job postings: Please submit resume information to the address provided in the employment announcement. All inquiries regarding the positions listed below should be directed to the hiring agency and NOT the Supreme Court of Ohio.
See also: State of Ohio Job Search